ST. MATTHEW SCHOOL HOME & SCHOOL ASSOCIATION
The chief purpose of the Home and School Association is to promote communication and cooperation between parents and the school staff, as well as provide vital support, both financially and spiritually.
All fathers, mothers and guardians of the pupils of St. Matthew School, and members of the faculty.
- To meet the annual assessment through fundraising.
- To promote communication and cooperation between the school and the home.
- To influence public opinion and support federal and state legislation for the benefit of nonpublic schools.
- To foster a better understanding of the goals and spirit of Catholic education in the school and parish.
- To assist parents in fulfilling their role as primary educators.
HOME & SCHOOL ASSOCIATION BOARD 2020- 2021 School Year
President: Jennifer Dobrzycka
Finance Chair: Monika Serwinski
Secretary: Iwona Serwinski
Fundraising Chairs: Kate Robotham, Jennifer Vamvakas
SCRIP Coordinator: Iwona Serwinski
Community Events Chair: Kristin Shores
Parent Liaison(s): Melissa McCarthy/Pam Drzewiecki
Volunteer Coordinators: Michelle Smoloski, Jessica Hyde-Cadogan
Community Fundraisers: Jen Vamvakas
Pastor: Father John Dietrich
Principal: Helen Treacy
CT Federation of Catholic School Parent Liaison: Anthony Dolce